Monday, October 19, 2009

Introductions, of course introductions...

There was a time in high school or perhaps middle school (the days blur together and seeing how our middle school was under construction and grades 7-12 were crammed together in the same building it is easy to mix up specific dates) when my two closest friends and myself were each writing our own stories, our own prospective novels as it were.   Now the one of us actually took his writing seriously and devoted a substantial amount of effort into his work and has subsequently gone on to Harvard and greater things than I can well comprehend, while still maintaining the same drive and desire of writing he's always had. On the other hand my second friend lost all many writings when our "computer lab" was renovated and as far as I am aware has not written the like since.

As for myself, well, I still have the notebook where many of these bizarre and peculiar stories unfolded as well as a folder containing their extended works and short tales. However, recently I have again started writing similar short excerpts similar to these thrilling narratives I once wrote. Therefore, the intent of this "blog" is to archive and document these past, present and future works for all the world to see and to know and to judge as they deem fit.

I, without restraint or hesitation, do solemnly swear to write and to post that which I am inspired  to do so by the Almighty (or at least my own judgment) with fullness of heart and eagerness of quill and unabashedly pledge this God bearing witness, Amen.

Sean P. Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment